Sunday, September 21, 2008

stuck in the slammajamma

max



In my mind blogging seems to be some sort of a journal, a psycadelic technological journal of coolness, because noeone wants to get a pencil and sit down with a little book to write in, at least i do not feel like doing that. It is much more pleasent listening to my favorite jams, talking to friends, and right now smelling the sweet scent of my mothers home cooked sunday meal! as writing this i have learned from my mom that my brother is back in the slammer. TALK ABOUT BUSTED! I dont believe I am as sad as i should be, because he has been there numerous times and it didnt come as a suprise, also because Mo (Morgan Jennings) called me late on saturday telling me he saw someone that looked like my brother getting arrested in P.G. So i knew it may have happend. My brother is way cool and we will see eventually how long he will be in there for, hey and at least he left his slayer shirt for me to take care of!!??